Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Sewing

Despite the oppressive heat that zaps my motivation for all things creative, I did manage to squeeze in a little sewing this weekend.  And, although it actually was the weekend while I was sewing it was also from the book Weekend Sewing  that I made these little goodies. 

I actually had a little bag like this when I was a young girl.  My mom recently gave it to me with some other baby things and told me I carried all of my things around in it.  The drawstring bags I made this weekend are for my suitcase.One will most likely be for my "ropa interior" or undergarments and the larger for dirty clothes.  It beats the plastic shopping bag I usually throw in at the last minute. 

I also made a set for my good, good friend Ina who left for the US for two months.  I figured she would enjoy them on her travels.

As a side note, if you love to sew you absolutely must pick up Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything I have made from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment