Saturday, September 25, 2010

Taking a break for now.

Well, it's time to take a break from blogging until we get settled in our new home, which happens to be across the Caribbean sea and up the East Coast to a the green mountains of our new state, Vermont.  I am really excited about continuing and growing my little venture in a new place. Just like other moves I have made I will take a bit of the Caribbean culture and style with me as I move on.  I am looking forward to spring and summer Farmer's Markets and Craft Shows and am working on getting an Etsy shoppe up and running soon.

We arrive just in time to enjoy the fall leaves, apple picking, Thanksgiving, cutting down a Christmas tree and (most likely) a White Christmas! 

So, stay tuned.  Don't forget about me.  I'll soon be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment